Get Work is a two pronged system dsigned to make waiting and transit time more productive.
If you are a commuter looking for work to do while you wait/travel, you can complete your details HERE to show that you are available (mobile friendly).
If you are someone needing a small amount of work done, click HERE to see who is available (not mobile friendly).
Tasks you can offer/ask for include:
- Editing Text
- Production (i.e. applying labels to bags, punching holes, etc).
This is an example of how it will work if you are seeking a worker to do a small task for you.
- Go to the Seeking A Worker page and filter the results by area.
- Find someone who is on their way to your area that has the skills you need. i.e. Editing, Filing, etc.
- Call them and arrange to meet them somewhere close to their destination.
- Meet them and explain the work to them (make sure this can be done while waiting or in transit).
- Negotiate a price.
- Negotiate a completion date.
- Meet at the same spot at the completion date and exchange the work for money.